Wednesday, February 12, 2014

One Week

I can't believe that I arrive in my new home for the semester in just one week!

I am so ready for this semester to begin and to meet all my new classmates. Not that I haven't enjoyed being on summer vacation the past two months, I just prefer my summers to be a little warmer. I'm gonna start this post off with two lists: the things I'm worried and excited about.

Worries

1. Where I'll be living (I've seen pics but you never know plus I'm not sure about its location!)
2. The American stereotype
3. Making friends (Not too much of a worry, but still in my brain)
4. Getting lost
5. Being able to feel at home while there
6. My classes and understanding the Australian school system
7. Lack of transportation

Excitements

1. GOING TO AUSTRALIA!
2. Living by a beach in the beautiful Gold Coast
3. Making friends (It can be on both lists)
4. Meeting all the cute Australian Animals
5. Traveling
6. Trying Vegemite (and other Australian cuisines)
7. Trying new things
8. Experiencing a different culture

 To end this post I will leave you with a great song and one that definitely applies to this blog!

Lots of Love,
Erica still in America

1 comment:

  1. I know you will have a great time.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2014/02/dogwood-loves-dogs.html

    ReplyDelete